massage for work
We specialise in making your staff want to come to work, feel excited
about your company and work harder to produce the best results for you.
Our friendly team can either roam through your office providing a short 3-10 minute neck and shoulder massage at the desk or we can set up in a room with a massage chair or table and provide a more comprehensive tailored massage.
Massage is an effective way to:
- Increase health and wellbeing of staff – There is research to suggest that people with high levels of personal well being (PWB) have a strong relationship between job satisfaction and performance. However for people with low levels of PWB there was no relationship between job satisfaction and performance.
- Increase profitability of your business – 27% of staff who received a 10 minute massage once a week reported a decrease in the incidence of lack of productivity.
- Decrease stress for staff – Research by the Touch Research Institute in Miami indicates that staff who receive a 15 minute massage twice weekly reported a reduction of stress hormones in the body.
- Reduce the need for sick days – 14.3% of staff who received a 10 minute massage once a week for 6 weeks reported decreases in headaches.
- Reduce risk of sprain and strain injuries – 38% of staff who received a 10 minute massage once a week for 6 weeks reported a decrease in neck arm and shoulder pain.
Decrease stress and increase productivity!
Register now to win our monthly stretching workshop for up to 100 staff to be held onsite at your office!SIGN UP NOW
why choose us
- Our friendly team can either roam through your office providing a short 3 – 10 minute neck and shoulder massage at the desk or we can set up in a room with a massage chair or table and provide a more comprehensive tailored massage.
- We specialise in making your staff want to come to work, feel excited about your company and work harder to produce the best results for you.
what our clients say
From the first call Massages2U were professional, friendly and extremely proactive. Donna you went out of your way to assist us at very short notice. Both Suzie and Tracey were incredibly friendly and I received so many comments from our staff saying they loved the massages (lots of this has been the best massage I have ever had!!!)Naomi Mckee, BT Financial Group
Well the week is nearly complete, and I just want to say you guys have done a fantastic job! You’ve really made an impact and we have had absolutely awesome feedback! You’ve compelled alot of people to email back to our Lounge thanking yourselves for the great service! I just thought I would email to say congratulations and well done, and pass along a message we recieved today. Thanks again for all your hardwork this week.Jamie Poole, Marketing Virgin Blue
I’ve been using Massage2u for 3 years and ABSOLUTELY LOVE the service. Donna always goes out of here way to make sure her customers are well looked after. The service is flexible, convenient, professional and most importantly very high quality as Donna only employs the very best massage therapists. With Massage2u the therapist comes to you so there is no need to travel anywhere, but the therapists (both male and female) are exceptionally professional and sensitive to your privacy. I have used Massage2u for corporate functions and at home and have always been delighted with the reliability and exceptional quality of the service I have received.R. Drage, Microsoft Australia